ALL OF US ARE COMPRISED BY THREE PARTS -
MATTER, ENERGY AND CONSCIOUSNESS
MATTER ENERGY AND COSNCIOUSNESS
Matter: Our physical body, the human machine, the organic machine. We have it, but it is not all what we are. Besides the physical body we also have:
Energy: (Soul, Mind or Psyche): It is compound by a multiplicity of psychological aggregates, each one imprisoning a percentage of our consciousness and having that consciousness to unfold according to a certain conditionnement. Such as fears, irritability, attachments, jealousy, conceit, self-pity, anxiety, addictions, gluttony, deciet, etc. This Psychic Energy is the origin of all our desires, thoughts and actions. It is surprising we do not know it, even though we spend more time living in our inner world than in the external world. This multiplicity traps 97% of our consciousness.
Spirit or Consciousness: It is our Real Identity, Escence and Divine Wisdom. it is that, which is real, true, eternal and immortal in every one of us. It is the deep inner knower of each person, that, which doesn’t belong to time and never passes away. 97% of it is trapped and 3% is free. This 3% of free consciousnes is the one that encourages us to walk the transcendent path of our Real Being. The other 97% of consciousnes is only interested on fulfilling the purposes of the Ego and maintains us distracted from our real reason to live.
Consciounsess awakening can´t take place as long as the consciousness remains enjailed within the psychological elements.
The work consist on releasing and awakening the 97% of consciousness/virtues that are currently trapped within the psychological aggregates or Ego, to then get that free consciousness integrated with the 3% of consciousness that is free. This is what we call the integration of our Real Being which is currently fractionated and bottled up into the multiplicity of our psychological aggregates. Therefore the 3% will be developed progressively to then become a 4%, 5%, 10%, 50% and finally a 100% of integrated consciousness changing our conditionments for virtues that have been always latent within ourselves.
The process of cristalizing this free consciousnes within ourselves requires a balanced work upon our psychology, the wise use of the creative power of sex and serve others to set the free consciousness in action.
This work is known as:
THE 3 FACTORS FOR THE REVOLUTION OF THE CONSCIOUSNES