• Location: Coccyx
• Function: TO CREATE. Three possible Kinds of Sex:
-- Supra-sex: Creates the sons of the light. The Superior Bodies of the Being.
-- Normal Sex: The reproduction of the specie (Without Fornication)
-- Infra-sex: The reproduction of the Ego
• Energy: Sexual
• Sense: Touch
• Defect: Sloth
• Location: Sacrum
• Function: This Center accomplishes multiple functions:
- It´s Conscious function is to is to the Conscious Learning (To capture the deep meaning of any lived event in life without keeping it on the memory of the Psychological “I”.
- It is in charge of managing the waters of the microcosms, therefore managing the physical body´s health, the reproduction of the cells, and the Karma
- Manages all the metallic atoms of our mercury where our Ego is contained
- When the Emotional Center produces an emotion, then this center captures it as Egoic memory or “Mechanic Learning” (This is what we call the memory of the waters) This happens by means of the function of DESAIRING. It is also a mechanical function of this center
• Energy: Vital
• Sense: Taste
• Defect: Greed
Lower Emotional Center
• Location: At the height of the navel. Along the spine.
• Function: TO FEEL: Positive and Negative emotions. Positive emotions are originated on the Consciousness like the desire of serving and loving. The Negative emotions make us feel pleasure or pain; attraction or rejection. With negative emotions we fall in love, we feel pleasure, joy, we hate, feel resentment and rancor. We must learn to balance this center because is the one that manages the fire, thus keeping us adulterating every moment.
• Energy: Emotional
• Sense: Smell
• Defect: Lust
Lower Intellectual Center
• Location: At the height of the Heart. Along the spine
• Function: To think, to plan, to project and to remember.
Before doing anything we first think of it. That is why we say that thoughts are the origin of deeds
When we think, even though we don´t know it we are starting to create. Depending on the quality of our thoughts it determines the quality of our deeds
We need to learn to observe this center because it spends a lot of energy with negative thoughts.
The best way to think is not thinking and then listening to the voice of the heart.
• Energy: Mental
• Sense: Hearing
• Defect: Pride
This is the center of the Motion. It is in charge of all our actions and words.
This center is completely mechanical when it is under the psychological´s “I” control. (Zombie like). It learns to do anything and perfectionates the movement until thinking does not participate at all. If we thought when this center operates we could even die, for instance when we are driving a vehicle. This center manages the will and as long as we possess psychological defects, our deeds will be influenced by them
• Location: At the height of the Larynx. Upon the Spine
• Function: TO DO. Through of words, actions and omissions. What human beings do the most is to speak any kind of foolishness, and almost never say or do useful things.
• Energy: Motive
• Sense: Sight
• Defect: Anger
Higher Emotional Center
• Location: Pituitary Gland or Hypophysis
• Function: To JUDGE OURSELVES and measure effects.
• Energy: Of the Consciousness
• Sense: Self-observation / Clairvoyance
• Defect: Gluttony
Higher Intellectual Center
• Location: Pineal Gland
• Function: To Know
• Energy: Of the Pure Spirit
• Sense: Polivoyance.
• Defect: Envy
The Current State of Seven Centers:
In all human beings the Centers are unbalanced. Nobody is interested on working upon himself and almost the totality of human being don´t know themselves.
The instinctive center as energy producer/distributor, provides all the inferior centers with energy and the surplus is deposited in the Sexual Center. This work is done overnight while the physical body rests.
At the beginning of the day we found ourselves with full batteries. We start to spend energy each time that we use a center.
Each one of our thoughts spends energy from the intellectual center until depleting its initial energy level. When this energy is completely depleted then the intellectual center steals energy from the sexual center in order to continue working.
Each one of our words and movements spend energy from the motive center. When its energetic reserves are depleted, it has to steal energy from the Sexual Center in order to continue working.
Each one of our emotions during the daily living deplete the energy from the emotional center and this one will steal energy from the Sexual Center.
In turn, for the Sexual Center to work, it has to do it by using the leftover energy on the other centers since it was previously looted by them. As a conclusion: The centers don’t work with their own energy and nothing new can be created.
To make this situation worse, a very few humans know about Supra-Sexuality and when they practice sex they make efforts to extract the energy through the orgasm and all energetic reserves are extracted to entertain ourselves.
HOW TO BALANCE THE CENTERS
The first five centers are fallen and they don’t work properly. The upper two centers did not fall and work balanced. A very few being use the superior centers. The majority make a bad use of the lower ones.
1. If we are going to balance the centers we need to learn how to observe them first.
2. The second step is to learn how to save energy, so that the sexual center is not looted